The Deck Winch 2000 Constant Tension is an example of a winch who is developed and manufactured by Seascape. Other winches can be built in any type of configuration, size, work load limit depending on client specifications.
The DW2000CT winch is an electrical PLC controlled winches with constant tension control. The winch can be used as an anchoring or hoisting winch. Maximum pull force is 2,5 tons per winch with a speed of 16 m/min.
Two deck winches are synchronized to have a lateral movement control and two deck winches are synchronized for lateral movement control of a vessel or pontoon.
- Work load limit 1st layer 2500 kg; speed 16 m/min.
- Work load limit top layer 1600 kg; speed 25 m/min.
- Drum capacity 1st layer 53 m.
- Drum capacity all layers 504 @ 8th.
- Recommended rope diameter 12 mm.
- Motor power 400 VAC 7.5 kW.
- Heavy duty planetary gearbox.
- IP 54 aluminium motor with INOX brake.
- 400-440 VAC, 3phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Steel drum with cable fixing point at flange.
- Both end drum support.
- Control box IP55 with pushbuttons and emergency stop built acc. to NEN1010.
- Frequency inverter for variable speed control.
- Load cell tension measurement.
- Encoder on drum for cable length measurement.
- Variable constant tension setting 0-2000 kg.
- PLC controlled for local constant tension and remote operations in PROFINET network.
- Other configurations: Work load limit, size and speed
- Custom-built according customer requirements.