The MEM is designed and manufacturing by Seascape for submerging of an oil storage tank (5000 m3) to 90 m water depth. It’s a frame holding a various of components to control the submerging of the oil tank. All compartment, sensors and actuators are linked together by cables and/or hydraulic lines. All controls and data reading are realized with PLC and computer communication. On the frame an Epod is mounted and connected with an umbilical for the data communication to the surface control container. The submerging is visualized with computer software.
- Water supply pumps – 10 bar- 700 m³/hr. pump capacity
- Hydraulic actuator control with a HPU hydraulic power packs
- Electronics module (Epod) for sensor readout
- 1 Umbilical’s connection manifold (Upod) with 2 umbilical cages
- Valve manifold
- 12” connection flange system
- Surface control container with visualization software