The basic system has the capabilities to interface all type of sensors. The standard system has an on-board 10 kw power supply for a pump or other electrical tools.
- Operating depth: 40 m (optional deeper)
- Umbilical: 350 m (optional 1000 m) neutral buoyant reinforced cable.
- Pulling force: 100 kg
- Payload: 150 kg
- Weight: 250-400 kg.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: 1,2x1x1 m
- Tracks: Rubber steel reinforced
- Power supply: 400 vac@50 Hz 2-12 kW (depending on tools)
- Sensors: depth, roll/pitch, temp (Optional: Heading, DVL, USBL)
- Cameras: 2x HD zoom cameras with LED-lights
- Sonars: Scanning imaging sonar
- Extra ports: RS232 / RS485
- Data transmission: Gigabit Ethernet over fibre optics.
- Driving speed: 1-1,5 km/hr
- Controls: Joystick and GUI (driving, switching on/off) on 2x HD Monitors.
- Standard system: Dredge pump 10 kW
- Subsea cleaning, research and inspection;
- Live monitoring and control;
- Main unit with possibilities of extension;
- Bigger version of the mini-crawler is also possible.