Seabed Beacons 105x
1000 Series Seabed Beacons
The long life battery options available with the Seabed beacons make them ideal as long term reference points, USBL calibration beacons and Dynamic Positioning reference markers.
Stable and reliable due to the implementation of Spread Spectrum coding, Seabed beacons are compatible with Nexus USBL systems all other Applied Acoustics’ tracking systems and most others from different manufacturers. As with all other Spread Spectrum beacons, charging and programming is enabled through the 1082 Smart Switch removing the need to open the beacon.
- Spread Spectrum Technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern
- Externally configurable as Transponder, Responder or Pinger
- Industry standard 10-pin connector
- Optional High Power model to operate longer ranges (H suffix)
- Transducer is protected by a safety cage which also acts as a tension point if required.
- Digital Spread Spectrum telemetry option for accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
- Survival depth to 4000m as standard