integrity monitoring system for FPSOs
Integrity Monitoring System for FPSOs
Tritech’s RAMS® is a 360° anchor-chain and riser integrity monitoring system for Floating Production Storage and Offloading Units (FPSOs).
RAMS® is a dual-function system monitoring the presence, integrity and position of mooring lines and risers 24/7 from a single sonar head * deployed beneath the vessel providing full Asset Integrity Management.
Deployed through the FPSO turret, the RAMS®sonar provides simultaneous real-time feedback on the status of all lines.
RAMS® incorporates a unique Beam Steerable Transmitter that allows the system to be configured on installation to ensure the optimum sonar return from the mooring lines and risers and to provide 100% target detection and reliability.
Unlike other mooring line monitoring systems, the Tritech RAMS® technology is suitable for long-term deployment capability as it has no mechanical moving parts.
Continuous data recording allows for detailed data export for offline trend analysis.
* Additional sonar heads may be required to see all targets depending on diameter and configuration of turret.
- Field-proven compact 360º multibeam sonar technology
- Up to 30Hz continuous update rate for real time imaging
- Sub millimetric position accuracy
- Automated alarm facilities
- Continuous raw data logging and replay functions
- Target XY position logging and export
- Remote data display options
- Automatic software restart on power failure
- Installation, commissioning and after sales support
- Real-time bend stiffener and riser monitoring
- Real time mooring line integrity monitoring
- Riser/ bend stiffener stress analysis through high-resolution data output