PA200 / PA500
High performance electronics in a proven compact and robust design for underwater positioning measurements.
Tritech’s digital precision altimeters offer configurable design with a wide range of options available. OEM configurations include, for example, low magnetic signature rigid Delrin™ (Plastic) housings or supplied with a right-angled transducer.
Output for the PA200 or PA500 can either be simultaneous analogue and digital outputs, allowing them to be interfaced to a wide range of PC devices, (including operated through Tritech’s data acquisition and logging software, Seanet Pro), data loggers, ROV telemetry systems and multiplexers.
The 500kHz PA500 Altimeter is supplied with SeaKing 700 series.
In addition, Tritech’s altimeters are supplied with AltTest diagnostic software which provides a simple way of communicating with Tritech altimeters and displays real-time current and average data. AltTest is compatible with all configurations of the Tritech PA200 and PA500 altimeter.
Control of the altimeters may be performed in many ways including:
- Altimeter direct from a PC running DOS
- Altimeter direct from a PC running Windows
- Altimeter direct from a suitable control system
- Altimeter as part of a multidrop network
For longer range altimetry, review our LRPA200 altimeter.
- Millimetre resolution capability
- Use for distance measurement
- Compact and low weight
- Various connector options
- Highly configurable design
- Analogue output
- Digital output
- Free running output
- Interrogated output
- Optional low operating voltage
- 700m, 4000 or 6800 ratings
- ROV and AUV altitude
- Under ice distance measurements
- Integration with oceanographic sensors
- Low cost hydrographic surveys
- Integration with bathymetric systems
- Touchdown monitoring of subsea structures
- Wave height measurement
- Monitoring of scouring around bridge support