SCU-MON221.5" TFT LCD monitorRead more
SCU-DVR21, 2 & 4 channel DVR recorderRead more
SCU-2DRVL2 diver comm. + video light controlRead more
SCU-1DRVL1 diver comm. + video light controlRead more
NSDGADigital gas analyzer for analyzing and logging.Read more
HPREG4000-41Gas pressure regulator 4000 LPM @ 41 BarRead more
HPREG2000-20Gas pressure regulator 2000 LPM @ 20 BarRead more
DDG-2Digital diver depth gauge for dive profile logging - square versionRead more
The DP-3D4H2L-P is a 3 diver gas panel with 4 HP and 2 LP air inputs. The panel design is based on 2x 19″ standard rack mount width. The panel is there for ideal to be built into a container in combination with the Novasub SCU units, like the SCU-DVR2-4CH, SCU-1DRVL, SCU-2DRVL, SCU-3VL and SCU-PCDVR04. Each diver has 2 independent air supplies, one main and one backup. Each diver air has a constant flow for gas analyzing. O2 and CO2 are both real time monitored. The panel is fitted with the latest Novasub DDG, digital depth gauge. This Novasub diver air panel is build according IMCA regulation.
- 4x HP Inlet with safety relief valves;
- 2x LP Inlet with non return valves;
- All inputs rear connection and provided with closing valves;
- 13x Pressure gauges for all the needed readouts;;
- 3x Depth gauge ∅ 63 mm;
- 2x Cross-over valves HP1 – HP2;
- 3x Diver output with closing valves to divers, rear connected;
- Low pressure gas alarm 100-240 Vac, with battery back-up;
- 3x DDG2 Digital Depth Gauges for diver depth monitoring and logging;
- 3x Oxygen analyzer;
- 3x CO2 analyzer;
- The aluminum panel is sublimated with a clean layout of lines and text;
- Built according IMCA regulations.
- Cleaned for oxygen services.