Flow preset for CO & CO2 tubes
Flow preset for H2O
Flow preset for oil test impactor
6,4 Kg (14,1 lbs)
The NSAQT measures the purity of breathing air from high or low-pressure cylinders and compressors quickly, easily, and accurately.
Our kit enables you to accurately measure carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, water, oil levels in breathing air. Preset settings of the flow rate for the gases to be measured enables you to use the kit instantly. Tubes are clearly arrow marked for use with the kit giving you quick and easy to understand results.
According IMCA regulations annual testing of your air quality is adviced for BA sets, escape sets and breathing air compressors. The air quality should confirm to EN 12021.
The kit contents are:
- The test device, consisting of pressure reducer, pressure gauge, detector tube holders.
- Ceramic tube breaker included in the test tube package Detector tubes (package of 10) for measuring CO, CO2, H2O and Oil. The standard case contents one pack of each of the four type of detector tubes.
- HSPA (High pressure sample assembly: High pressure regulator (200 or 300 Bar) with low pressure hose and
male quick connector.
- Can measure 4 gases simultaneously;
- Ready to use;
- Uses readily available testing tubes.