Full face mask – Iron
The Iron mask is a chemical hazard mask. Made to be used in the worst environments possible, this integrated dive mask can manage a high percentage of Hydrocarbons in any water environment.
The Iron mask is specifically designed for us in contaminated water. Each external part in direct contact with high amounts of chemicals and aggressive hydrocarbons has been made with special raw materials.
The sturdy feeling of the mask’s design allows divers to make sensitive micro adjustments to the airflow, even when using gloves. Surface treatments protect the mask from salt water damage and tech polymer protection treatments allow the Iron mask to be used in extreme conditions. The glacier strap is composed of HNBR rubber compound for extreme low temperatures.
The front cover of the mask’s state-of-the-art integrated regulator is made of laser-cut anticorodal. This portion of the regulator has a light gold finish recalling the helmets of the first deep water divers.
The adjustable knob, its external trim screw, the laser-cut and hand finished frame, and the six fast release buckles are all made of AISI 316 stainless steel. The sturdy feeling of the masks design allows divers to make sensitive micro adjustments to the airflow, even when using gloves.
- Regulator cover in marine-use anodized anticorodal, light weight resistant, durable aluminum.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
- 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
- FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve, Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to highly contaminated water.