The compact SeaLite Lumos is an incredibly low maintenance and reliable solid-state electronics LED light, which is ideal for mounting in tight locations. This highly configurable light has fully protected inputs that make it resistant to over voltage, over-current, and thermal fault. A 6,000 m depth rating is standard, but can be configured to 11,000 m. Options include a wide range of AC/DC voltages, aluminum or titanium housing, multiple LED color temperatures, ultraviolet and infrared configurations, 85° flood and 35° spot beam patterns.
The SeaLite Lumos is also available as a lighthead package that utilizes a remote driver placed in a dry location. The Lumos Remote is ideal for test tanks or and any submerged applications where a miniature and powerful light is required. Available with Anodized Aluminum or Titanium housing for long-term immersion and harsh environments, the Lumos Remote can be used with a wide range of interconnect cable lengths.
- Low Maintenance, High Reliability Solid-State Electronics
- Fully Protected Inputs, Resistant to Over Voltage, Over-Current, and Thermal Fault
- Highly Resistant to Shock and Vibration
- Single Housing Light-Engine and Ballast or Remote Lighthead Configurations Available
- Aluminum or Titanium Housing
- Available in Multiple LED Color Temperatures, Including 5700 k White and 3000 k Warm-White Standard Options
- Ultraviolet and Infrared configurations Available
- Flood & Medium Spot Beam Patterns
- Standard 6,000 m Depth Rating, Optional 11,000 m Depth Rating Available
- Low Voltage 10~36VDC Driver and Universal 90~270VAC/100~350VDC Driver Options